Re: Checking In!

From: Dimartino, Lydia (DIMARTINL@BURGIN.K12.KY.US)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 09:25:25 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Dimartino, Lydia" <DIMARTINL@BURGIN.K12.KY.US>
Subject: Re: Checking In!

Greetings from My Old Kentucky Home!
     If you all get a chance, take a look at our revisions and let us
know how we can improve it. You can find it at:
http://www.burgin.k12.ky.us/21.htm
     We did a presentation at the Kentucky Education Technology
Conference last week, and the teachers who visited the web site were
most impressed! (Of course, what else?)

Lydia DiMartino