fake sites

From: Evelyn Bender (ebender@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 11:50:45 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Evelyn Bender <ebender@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US>
Subject: fake sites

I think Monica had asked about fake sites (half my e-mail is at home, half
at work, and of course I'm always at the other place). Fake sites are
jokes that people with time construct. Ron and I had some on our lesson
plan that don't exist any more. But try this:
www.altogethernow.org/mp/138.htm -- California's Velcro Crop Under
Challenge and Feline Reactions to Bearded Men are very clever. There's also
a listing for Real Aromas, which is not around any more.

Also-- webreview.com/universal/previous/unreal/index.html --has an odd
format that quizes you on which sites are real and which fake.

Also-- ghostresearch.org/ --is on ghost research, photos of ghosts, etc.
guess it depends on your belief system.

Evelyn