Re(2): Student's Power Point Presentations

From: Carolyn Karis (ckari@URBANSCHOOL.ORG)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 12:02:29 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Carolyn Karis <ckari@URBANSCHOOL.ORG>
Subject: Re(2): Student's Power Point Presentations

Thanks for the powerpoint presentation slides. I had no trouble saving
the attachments and then using powerpoint viewer to take a look at them.
The colors are bright, the slide actions entertaining and some of the
grammar and misspellings amusing. I could picture students making their
presentations with the slides.

P.S. I know that Betty warned against attachments but so far I've been
able to get them all including those original lists of names and
addresses. If I save the attachment (rather than just double clicking to
open it), then open the application used, and then within that application
open the file, I've had no problem viewing attachments whether created for
PC or Mac. e..g., It seems Lydia's students used PCs but my Mac had no
problem.

Carolyn

Carolyn Karis
Urban School of San Francisco