Attachments - please don't

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 09:53:29 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
Subject: Attachments - please don't

Attachments don't work too well on listservs. What's generally recommended
is that you make the file available online somewhere or take requests to
send the attachment to interested individuals off-list.

I think, many of us would be interested in Lydia's Powerpoint slides, so
Lydia, if it's possible, can you post those Powerpoint Presentations
somewhere on the web and report the URL to the group? Thanks. (You can
even give us a limited time to download them, if we wish, and then take
them down.)

Thanks,
Betty (a.k.a. your listserv manager)

   Elizabeth L. Brown, M.L.S.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1300
   ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/