Re: Cal Update

From: Mel Sanchez (melesan@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 00:46:15 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Mel Sanchez <melesan@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: Re: Cal Update

Judi,

I'm a bit confused. Is the NCSS conference in Anaheim or Orlando? Is
it possible to have dates and more info?

Thanks, Mel

---"Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@loc.gov> wrote:

> Mel and Laura and others,
> NCSS annual conference for 1999 is in Orlando. Why don't you think
ahead
> to developing a presentation based on coast to coast collaboration
on oral
> history projects - getting students teaching students? Or whatever!
 We
> plan to exhibit at NCSS, so we'd be there to cheer you on.
> Judy

Hi Fellows,

Who's going to NCSS in Anaheim, CA? We'll be exhibiting there and would
love to get together for dinner with y'all on Saturday night (Did
someone
say Disneyland - nah, this is an educational conference, right?).

Stop by the booth (#334-336) and say "Hi!

==
Mel Sanchez
Santa Ana High School
520 W. Walnut