Re: Search screens updated

From: Debbie Abilock (debbie@NUEVA.PVT.K12.CA.US)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 00:02:47 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Debbie Abilock <debbie@NUEVA.PVT.K12.CA.US>
Subject: Re: Search screens updated

Thank you Betty...each time you add these features, I find it easier to
teach kids...thank you, thank you.

Debbie Abilock
The Nueva School
6565 Skyline Blvd.
Hillsborough, CA 94010
debbie@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us
"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,
but to question it." (Jacob Bronowski)