Join EDC’s evaluation experts at the American Evaluation Association (AEA) annual conference. This year’s meeting will explore the theme “From Learning to Action.” It will be held November 6–11 at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.
Explore all of EDC’s sessions at AEA.
AEA attendees can choose from 17 EDC sessions to learn more about our evaluations of innovative programs across the United States and around the world.
Sessions will address topics such as:
- Exploring challenges in conducting evaluations of out-of-school time programs
- Sharing successful strategies to engage stakeholders in evaluations
- Measuring the impact of programs for youth with disabilities
- Examining literacy programs in Rwanda, the Philippines, and Senegal
- Considering early-grade reading assessment in nonformal learning centers
In addition, join AEA President Leslie Goodyear of EDC and past president Kathryn Newcomer for a closing keynote address on Saturday, November 11.
Learn more about EDC’s work in evaluation.