Re: Your feedback needed, PLEASE!

From: HelenJohnson (ride1034@RIDE.RI.NET)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 20:35:23 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: HelenJohnson <ride1034@RIDE.RI.NET>
    Subject: Re: Your feedback needed, PLEASE!

    We would expect to find connections to....other collections, or baseball
    memorabilia, or baseball history, or baseball card information,
    etc. Wouldn't necessarily tie it to CURRICULUM Connections, unless it
    specified that. If we were already familiar with the Learning Page then we
    might expect it to link to appropriate lessons in which to use this
    collection.
    Hope this helps.
    A duo of teachers from Wickford Middle and Helen Johnson

    At 10:24 AM 6/19/01 -0400, you wrote:
    >-----------------------
    >Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV>
    >Poster: Leni Donlan <ldonlan@HOME.COM>
    >Subject: Your feedback needed, PLEASE!
    >
    >Dear Fellows,
    >
    >We are moving into the second phase of the redesign of the Learning
    >Page. You can be of great help to us as we implement our new design.
    >
    >Your SPEEDY <grin> feedback will be greatly appreciated. If you are
    >still in school, will you please grab one or two novice users of the
    >American Memory Web site and share their feedback as well as your
    >own?
    >
    >So here's the dilemma....
    >You are visiting a collection in American Memory, like Baseball
    >Cards, 1887-1914 <http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/bbhtml/bbhome.html>.
    >You scroll to the bottom of the page and see the Learning Page light
    >bulb logo beside this text link: "Learn More: Collection Connections"
    >
    >The question is...What would you expect to find when you click on this link?
    >
    >Thanks for your SPEEDY feedback! :-)
    >
    >Leni, Class of 97
    >--
    >Leni Donlan