Re: Chat on American Memory today

From: Gail G. Petri (gpetri@RHNET.ORG)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 13:54:18 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Gail G. Petri" <gpetri@RHNET.ORG>
    Subject: Re: Chat on American Memory today

    Hi Friends,
            There is still time this afternoon! Try connecting if you can! It worked
    perfectly for me here in Rochester! The technology is amazing! You ask a
    question and the librarian on the other end can make the answer (ie a web
    page) pop up on the left side of your screen. After you sign off, there
    screen with links! You also can get a transcript of your correspondance.
    Keep up the great work!
            Gail Petri