Re: a request

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 09:06:42 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: a request

    Many thanks, Scott, this is very helpful.
    You'll be interested to know that Claire Griffin (cgriffin@lava.net) in
    Hawaii also developed role plays with portraits from the Civil War
    collection. Y'all might want to compare notes and write a joint lesson for
    the Learning Page (yes, we accept more than one!) This is too good an idea
    not to share.
    Judy

    Judith K. Graves
    Educational Services