a request

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 15:36:30 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: a request

    Hi y'all,
    How do you use the Learning Page?
    What components do you find yourself using, how do you use them, and when?
    Conversely, what do you find yourself not using and why?
    What tips/tricks would you share with your colleagues?

    We are thinking about developing a workshop on how to use the Learning Page
    sections and I thought I'd ask some very well-informed folks I just happen
    to know! Please email me both bouquets and brickbats. All comments will
    help inform what we do in a workshop and on the site.

    Many thanks,
    Judy