lesson recognized

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 10:21:47 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: lesson recognized

    Hi Fellows,
    Frequently we get notification of our site being linked to by other sites.
    The one below is for a lesson by '97 fellows, John Day and Robert Hines.
    To me, it underscores the importance of what y'all are doing and how valued
    these lessons are in the education community. It joins several other
    Fellows' lessons: From Jim Crow to Linda Brown, America Dreams, History
    Firsthand....

    Thanks again for the dedication, energy, and thought that y'all put into
    every lesson. =20
    Judy

    >Congratulations!
    >
    >Your website,=20
    >http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/ndlpedu/lessons/97/civilwar/hinesday.html, has=
    =20
    >been selected as a featured site in Lightspan's StudyWeb=AE as one of the=
    =20
    >best educational resources on the Web by our researchers. You will be=20
    >able to view it in our Professional Development:Teaching Resources:Lesson=
    =20
    >Plans:Social Studies:History:U.S. History section very soon.
    >
    >StudyWeb=AE is one of the Internet's premier sites for educational=
     resources=20
    >for students and teachers. Since 1996, our expert reviewers have scoured=
    =20
    >the Internet to select only the finest sites to be included in StudyWeb's=
    =20
    >listing of educational links. Each site in StudyWeb=AE includes a detailed=
    =20
    >review describing its editorial and visual merits.
    >
    >If you are unfamiliar with StudyWeb=AE, please check us out at:=20
    >http://www.studyweb.com/
    >
    >Inclusion in StudyWeb=AE will increase your exposure and attract new=20
    >visitors to your site; our reviews have been featured in Yahoos Education=
    =20
    >Web Directories, Webcrawler Select, The Lycos Top 5%, Education World and=
    =20
    >many others, and StudyWeb=AE updates are provided to media and educational=
    =20
    >resources around the world.

    Judith K. Graves
    Educational Services