Re: Pack Horse Librarians

From: Carolyn Karis (ckaris@URBANSCHOOL.ORG)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 14:07:06 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Carolyn Karis <ckaris@URBANSCHOOL.ORG>
    Subject: Re: Pack Horse Librarians

    Frances,
    Thanks so much for the Pack Horse Librarian treat.

    The site also provided me with a link we (student and I) needed to gain
    information about the Dance program of the WPA.

    If anyone knows more about the dance program(s) of the WPA, we would
    appreciate the information. One of the students at Urban is hoping to do a
    research paper on the dance program(s) of the WPA for her Recent America
    class.

    Happy Holidays,
    Carolyn

    Carolyn Karis