Re: SiteScene sample

From: Gail G. Petri (gpetri@RHNET.ORG)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 10:21:31 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Gail G. Petri" <gpetri@RHNET.ORG>
    Subject: Re: SiteScene sample

    AMFELLOWS@loc.gov writes:
    >Past issues of SiteScene are archived on the Crossroads Project Web
    >site at:
    >http://www.georgetown.edu/crossroads/asw/sitescene.html

    Betty - Thanks for sharing this site. It has lots of other great resources
    for primary documents - of course none as wonderful as AM! I found one
    that featured Dr. Seuss's political cartoons of the 40's. I didn't even
    know he did them!
                     Dr. Seuss Went to War: A Catalog of Political Cartoons by Dr. Seuss
    The archives are very easy to use and connect right to each site reviewed.
    I'm going to pass this on to our Social Studies Department. It was good to
    see LOTS of AM collections reviewed!
            Gail Petri