Re: LC Giftshop (was Aaron Copland Collection...)

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 17:43:21 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: LC Giftshop (was Aaron Copland Collection...)

    Sorry, I thought I sent this to the list a few weeks back but see that I sent it only to one member. In case you want to do LC holiday shopping, here's how to reach the Library's Gift Shop.

    The LC Sales Shop doesn't have its own webpage. However, the LC Publications section does <http://lcweb.loc.gov/loc/pub/> and the publications listed are generally available in the Sales Shop, along with quite a bit of other merchandise, including this year's LC ornament, and mosaic posters of Abraham Lincoln and the Migrant Mother.

    The sales shop will provide information by phone and does take credit card orders (202/707-0204).

    Betty

       Elizabeth L. Brown
       Automated Reference Services Librarian
       National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/LC(1330)
       Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330
       ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

       Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
       http://memory.loc.gov/