Re: unsubscribing

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:50:54 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>

    Year 2000 American Memory Fellows should stay with the AMfellows list so that LC Staff and your fellow fellows can continue to communicate with you through this channel.

    Of course, many of the rest of you want to stay with this listserv and you may. But if you need to leave this list, please send requests to be removed directly to me at ebro@loc.gov. (Tom has been removed, as requested.)

    Thanks.
    Betty Brown

    At 02:55 PM 11/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
    >Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    >Poster: Tom Turner <TTURNER@MHS.MCDOWELL.K12.NC.US>
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Tom Turner

       Elizabeth L. Brown
       Automated Reference Services Librarian
       National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/LC(1330)
       Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330
       ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

       Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
       http://memory.loc.gov/