Next Week's Presentation

From: Martha King (mking@remc12.k12.mi.us)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 17:00:06 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Martha King <mking@REMC12.K12.MI.US>
    Subject: Next Week's Presentation

    I'm coming to see your program next Wednesday. Actually, it looks as if I'm
    supposed to say something from the MAME 12 flyer. Kelli Loomis, my partner, is
    going to join me. We'll probably just be there as some who went before you. Is
    your lesson up and online? Ours still isn't to our great consternation. Judy
    keeps promising that it's almost there. Is there any particular way we could help
    you? I am planning to run off the part about how to become a Fellow, if that's
    o.k. with you so that participants could take a shot at it. I'm still not sure
    why/how we got chosen!
    See you next Wednesday.
    Marty