Re: Aaron Copland Collection now in American Memory

From: Robert Spear (rcs1954@HOME.NET)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 18:08:43 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Robert Spear <rcs1954@HOME.NET>
    Subject: Re: Aaron Copland Collection now in American Memory

    Betty,
    I can't believe you sent this to me today. I heard a NPR special last night
    on Aaron Copeland and I was beginning to look for some of his works. I am
    especially interested in his Lincoln piece. Unfortunately the Library
    doesn't have this one YET.

    Also I can't thank you enough for the PBS site on the elections. My classes
    spent many hours on line researching their choose for the president. It was
    GREAT. Thanks again

    Rob