NCSS...here we come!

From: Leni Donlan (ldonlan@HOME.COM)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 14:52:07 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <ldonlan@HOME.COM>
    Subject: NCSS...here we come!

    Thanks to all who will join the Library at NCSS...this is terrific!
    Sharing with teachers/librarians is so often best done BY peers. You
    will be able to reach practicing educators with an "in the trenches"
    authenticity that Library Staff cannot replicate.

    If others will be there and can participate, please send me a note.
    I'll be sure to get you on the schedule! I suspect a "gathering" is
    also a done deal:-)

    Please let me know if you have student work you can share, whether or
    not you will be attending the conference!

    Best to all...

    Leni

    --
    Leni Donlan