Re: NCSS

From: Monica R. Edinger (edinger@DALTON.ORG)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 04:02:14 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Monica R. Edinger" <edinger@DALTON.ORG>
    Subject: Re: NCSS

    federspm@mindnet.org writes:
    >LOC Folks -
    >
    >I'll be at NCSS as well. Let me know when you need help in the booth --
    >I'm available. Any thoughts of a reunion lunch or dinner?
    >
    >Mike Federspiel

    Mike,

    I just tried to twice email you privately, but my message was bounced back
    with the following message from the postmaster:

     federspm@mindnet.org:
     retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period

    Anyway, I suggested that you and I might do something together on found
    poetry for middle and high school (as we both do it for different topics)
    if an imformal demo is wanted. I also would like to chat electronically
    about a few other things (without subjecting this list to it!) so perhaps
    you can try to email me privately and then I might have more success
    getting back to you privately.

    Also, I'd love to do an AMF reunion lunch or dinner too!

    Monica

    Monica Edinger
    The Dalton School
    New York NY