Forbidden Access

From: Mel Sanchez (melesan@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 15:14:39 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Mel Sanchez <melesan@YAHOO.COM>
    Subject: Forbidden Access

    Greetings All,

    Why is it that when I try to access the large, full
    page photo of Migrant Mother, I receive the Forbidden
    Access message? When I attempted to do it this
    summer, there was no problem.

    All the others.....well, what do you know? Just tried
    it again and received the full picture. Why did that
    occur on the first try earlier today? Any
    explanations?

    Thanks,

    Mel Sanchez

    =====