Election & Election Finance Info

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 16:00:40 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Election & Election Finance Info

    Greetings,

    Here's another interesting web site sighting:

    Direct Search-Campaign 2000.
    <http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~gprice/campaign.htm>

    A George Washington University librarian has gathered a URL for each state's election information website and put these URLs on one webpage. If the state also has a searchable campaign finance database, he's included a link to that, too. If you have any questions, please contact the author, Gary Price. His information is on the webpage.

    I didn't try any searches, so I won't endorse the product. But maybe you will find it useful as you gear up for election activities in your schools.

    Betty