NCSS

From: Claire M. Griffin (cgriffin@LAVA.NET)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 02:53:07 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Claire M. Griffin" <cgriffin@LAVA.NET>
    Subject: NCSS

    Aloha to all from Claire (Class of 2000.) I, too, will be at NCSS, chairing
    a session on Saturday morning about resources for teaching about Russia and
    possibilities for teacher travel to Russia and other NIS nations. I think
    it would be great to have an AMF introduction/reunion session. At this long
    distance, I don't think I could take any responsibility for planning the
    event, but I would certainly try to attend.

    AMF was on my mind today as we had our first Department Meeting of the year
    and I tried not to go on and on for too long about my summer experience. I
    also let two of my colleagues know that I would be more than happy to
    provide them with a great unit based upon the American Memory collection
    (which is another way of asking them to test-run my lesson! They agreed!)

    I look forward to hearing from/about projects and ideas from other
    AMFellows.