Re: NASA freebies

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 15:10:25 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: NASA freebies

    Congratulations, Marta - Those folks in Oregon are getting a wonderful
    resource. Remember that we'll always be here when you need us - and we
    can't wait to hear about all sorts of great projects in Oregon. We do have
    some Fellows there already. Hope you can hook up with them sometime.

    Let us know your new email address so we can keep you in the loop.
    Judy