lesson plan reference

From: Laurawake@AOL.COM
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 19:31:44 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Laurawake@AOL.COM
    Subject: lesson plan reference

    Dear Judy, I received the latest issue of CARTS(Cultural Arts Resources for
    Teachers and Students), the newsletter put out by the Center for Folk Arts in
    Education and the National Task Force on Folk Arts in Education and was
    pleased to see my 97 lesson plan on "Transplants" recommended in an article
    on Florida immigration. It was a pleasant surprise to find that people do
    find and read the lessons by the NDL educators.
    Laura
    97 Fellow
    Laura Wakefield
    National Board Certified History Teacher
    Neptune Middle School
    Kissimmee, Florida 34744