No "AMF Survey" Form at forms.flashbase.com

From: gwest1@swbell.net
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 01:58:45 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: gwest1@SWBELL.NET
    Subject: No "AMF Survey" Form at forms.flashbase.com

    Bill Tally:

    Just tried to log in to the website with the evaluation form you asked
    us to fill in for the American Memory Fellows program. The
    forms.flashbase.com screen told me there was no such form available.

    1) Did I use the wrong address?
         <http://forms.flashbase.com/forms/AMF Survey>

    2) Did "fill out by Friday May 5" mean before five on Friday?
          (I tried logging in a little after 11 pm.)

    3) I will be glad to do an evaluation. Is there another way to
         complete the task if flashbase.com is no longer operating?

    Thanks,
    George West
    '98 Fellow

    P.S. Our year-long student research projects, our AMF lesson plan,
    are coming due in two weeks. We will add them to the Arkansas Memory
    Project link on our school's website. About 50 of last year's student
    webpages
    have been permanently posted at another website in our state library
    system to encourage the study of Arkansas history via primary documents
    at the local/family level.