Re: Congratulations in order

From: Debbie Abilock (debbie@NUEVASCHOOL.ORG)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 22:52:27 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Debbie Abilock <debbie@NUEVASCHOOL.ORG>
    Subject: Re: Congratulations in order

    And Charlotte has submitted a wonderful piece to Knowledge Quest! Hope
    you'll all be keeping your eyes out for the 2000-2001 issues beginning in
    the fall...one whole issue devoted to primary source teaching!!

    Debbie Abilock
    The Nueva School
    6565 Skyline Blvd.
    Hillsborough, CA 94010
    debbie@nuevaschool.org
    http://www.nuevaschool.org
    Editor, Knowledge Quest
    http://www.ala.org/aasl/kqweb/index.html
    dabilock@pacbell.net (KQ)

    "It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
    irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,
    but to question it." (Jacob Bronowski)