Re: favorite photos

From: Jodi Allison-Bunnell (jbunn@SELWAY.UMT.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 17:31:45 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Jodi Allison-Bunnell <jbunn@SELWAY.UMT.EDU>
    Subject: Re: favorite photos

    Hi Marta:
    Back in the saddle. I had a great visit to MSU and Museum of the Rockies
    Friday, but what a tiring trip, 500 miles later!

    I'm interested in the internment photo you have. Is it one of ours? If so,
    it would be stamped on the back.

    Jodi

    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Jodi L. Allison-Bunnell