Re: presenting AM with students

From: Susan Veccia (svec@loc.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 15:59:33 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Susan Veccia <svec@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: presenting AM with students

    This is a great story! It's like Eloise at the Plaza.....Thanks, Monica,
    for sharing it with all of us. I wish I could have been there to have
    heard the kids! Are there any funny or insightful kid remarks that you can
    remember?

    It also reminds me to remind all of you to go to the CCT website and update
    your dissemination reports!!

    http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1999/followup/dissem.html