Re: pizza run URL note

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 16:35:31 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: pizza run URL note

    Ron (and everybody),

    I'm so sorry that the long URL is causing some folks to be left out of the fun. I sent the Query script earlier so you would go to the item record first.

    The URL for the JPG is:
    http://lcweb2.loc.gov/pnp/pan/6a29000/6a29200/6a29219r.jpg

    If you're having trouble getting the item record URL I sent earlier to work, try the link from the "Walter Johnson" feature in Today in History (Dec. 10): http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/today/dec10.html

    By the way, one of our NDL staffers observed that the crowd on the left is rather staid, while the crowd on the right seems to be having a pretty good time with the coach's joke.

    Again, that item record URL (Don't forget use all the punctuation and none of the line returns):

    http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/pan:@field(NUMBER+@band(cph+3c19122))

    Betty