Battle of Wilson's Creek

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 16:34:08 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Battle of Wilson's Creek

    Fellows and others,

    I know nothing about this author (David Long) or his work, so please view
    this message as an observation and not necessarily a recommendation. He
    wrote encouraging me to look at and use his website. I spent just a minute
    there. It has some Civil War primary source texts that might be worthy of
    a look.

    ---quote from the author:---

          I have just published a book online about the
          Battle of Wilson's Creek (Civil War - US). The
          book is written entirely of first hand accounts,
          with maps, comments, and pictures. It also has
          special pages added to encourage interest by
          young people in history, with more to come.

          I would like to personally invite you to visit it.

          Please feel free to visit -
          http://members.xoom.com/wilsonscreek/index.html

    ---end quote---

    Later,