Brainerd KS Website

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:29:21 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Brainerd KS Website

    Hi Fellows,
    Well - this time the weather didn't stop the government from opening! The
    last storm closed us for two days. With that storm, we had 12 inches of
    lovely white powder to shovel at home.

    The site mentioned here is very nice. The info here gives the educational
    background for how the site came to be.

    Happy snow day to everyone,
    Judy

    Judith K. Graves