Re: AASL

From: Debbie Abilock (debbie@NUEVASCHOOL.ORG)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 10:15:22 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Debbie Abilock <debbie@NUEVASCHOOL.ORG>
Subject: Re: AASL

Hi Judith and everyone:
I'm arriving the 10th and have time that evening, as well as the afternoon
and evening of the 11th. The 12th and 13th are busier with presentations
and obligations. Would love to get together!!!!
Debbie Abilock
The Nueva School
6565 Skyline Blvd.
Hillsborough, CA 94010
debbie@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us
http://www.nuevaschool.org
Editor, Knowledge Quest
http://www.ala.org/aasl/knowledgequest.html
dabilock@pacbell.net (KQ)

"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,
but to question it." (Jacob Bronowski)