Re: Re(2): Re(2): ACE Booth Call for Good Buddies

From: Joyce Valenza (jvalenza@MCIU.ORG)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 07:53:08 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Joyce Valenza <jvalenza@MCIU.ORG>
Subject: Re: Re(2): Re(2): ACE Booth Call for Good Buddies

Great! I will be at AASL and would be happy to help with anything.

I am trying to gather a focus group for a Microsoft breakfast being planned
for Birmingham. They are looking to integrate information literacy
(instruction?) into their products. Please let me know if any of you are
interested in being part of this small group.

Joyce

Joyce Kasman Valenza, Librarian Springfield Township High School
jvalenza@mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us joyce.valenza@phillynews.com
American Memory Fellow: Milken National Educator 97/98
Phone: (215) 233-6058 Fax: (215) 836-5237
Philadelphia Inquirer tech.k12 crossings.phillynews.com/archive.htm
http://gopher.mciu.k12.pa.us/~jvweb
http://mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us/~spjvweb