interesting website

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 13:20:04 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
Subject: interesting website

This was recommended as an "interesting website" by one of my NDL Program
co-workers.

Eyewitness: History Through the Eyes Of Those Who Lived It
http://www.ibiscom.com/index.html

     EyeWitness is presented by Ibis Communications, Inc. a digital
     publisher of educational CD-ROMs. Our purpose is two-fold: first,
     to humanize history by focusing on the recollections of those who
     experienced it. Secondly, we admit to an unashamedly blatant
     attempt to induce you to investigate and purchase our educational
     products as well as visit our EyeWitness Bookstore.

I didn't spend enough time on the site to know if the site is worth more
than a look. Furthermore, I don't know anything about the company's
products.

Later,

Betty

   Elizabeth L. Brown
   Automated Reference Services Librarian
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330
   ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/