article in Independent School magazine

From: A & G Attarian (gingera@erols.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 15:56:37 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: A & G Attarian <gingera@EROLS.COM>
Subject: article in Independent School magazine

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BEEFDB.93FA8E20

Dear Fellows,

I have a wonderful opportunity to write a short, but prominent, piece on =
the American Memory collections for the Fall 1999 issue of Independent =
School Magazine. The article will share the personal side of the =
experience, emphasizing how the fellowship truly revolutionized my =
teaching. I think the piece would be strengthened if I could =
incorporate thoughts and ideas from some of you. I welcome any short =
comments on how the fellowship affected you and your teaching. =20

The one catch is that I have about 48 hours to compose it and return it =
to the editors. So, if you have a moment, whip off a couple sentences =
within the next day or so (let's say by end of the day Friday, August =
27th) and e-mail me back. I would particularly love comments from any =
independent school folks out there (please identify yourself as such).

Thanks!

Ginger Attarian
Edmund Burke School, Washington, DC

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BEEFDB.93FA8E20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dear Fellows,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have a wonderful opportunity to write a short, but =

prominent, piece on the American Memory collections for the Fall 1999 =
issue of=20
Independent School </EM>Magazine. The article will share the =
personal side=20
of the experience, emphasizing how the fellowship truly revolutionized =
my=20
teaching. I think the piece would be strengthened if I could =
incorporate=20
thoughts and ideas from some of you. I welcome any short =

comments on how the fellowship affected you and your teaching. =20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The one catch is that I have about 48 hours to =
compose it and=20
return it to the editors. So, if you have a moment, whip off a couple =
sentences=20
within the next day or so (let's say by end of the day Friday, August =
27th) and=20
e-mail me back. I would particularly love comments from any =
independent=20
school folks out there (please identify yourself as such).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ginger Attarian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Edmund Burke School, Washington, =
DC</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BEEFDB.93FA8E20--