Re: 99 institute

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 09:34:34 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
Subject: Re: 99 institute

Thanks, Debbie for the thoughts. It's been our pleasure to work with all
Fellows. People keep remarking about what wonderful jobs we have and they
are right, especially because we get to meet and support folks like all of
you!

This year Fellows will hear two panels, one on working with AM resources
with students; another on dissemination. Both panels will be composed of
Fellow alums. Mike and I will talk about lessons and expectations on
Sunday - up front in the week to take the pressure off and reemphasize that
the Fellows are the professionals and they drive the lesson, not the
technology (plus other points y'all have mentioned). Fellow alums will be
coaches this year, again reemphasizing the important themes of the week -
and year.

Thanks again for sharing. Mike and I will weave in your thoughts, to be sure.
Judy

http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~debbie/overview.html