(no subject)

From: melody pinkston (mcmaz@primenet.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 22:57:05 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: melody pinkston <mcmaz@PRIMENET.COM>

Dear all,

I think this counts as a minor success: our district approved a workshop
on the American Memory for professional growth - which means the
participants get credit on the district pay scale as well as being able
to use the workshop toward state recertification (and we get to hold the
workshop every year).
Mike and I just completed teaching an 8 hour (over 4 weeks) workshop;
one of the participants was a school tech who was so impressed with the
American Memory that he went back and reset all the browsers at his
school to the Learning Page as the "home."
Oh, not that he would mention, but, next week Mike's on a local radio
station talking about "The Citizen" (his district newspaper, as you
might remember) and incorporating The American Memory, etc.

Melody