Re(2): Kosovo teach-in

From: Leni Donlan (donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 07:53:22 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Leni Donlan <donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG>
Subject: Re(2): Kosovo teach-in

At 07:41 PM 4/29/1999 -0700, Carolyn Karis wrote:
>donlan@internet-catalyst.org writes:
>>Carolyn,
>>
>>What a wonderful learning opportunity Urban created for its students.
>>BRAVO! Will there be any "action outcome" from this experience? I'd love
>>to hear what further evolves from this beginning.
>>
>>Leni
> I'm not sure but we're still definitely talking. I was out of the loop
>today since we were doing inventory in the library
>
>More later.
>
>Good to hear from you.
>Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Good to be talking! I feel as though I am finally "here" and raising my
head for a good breath! Michael told me you all were hiring a tech
person...really thought about this post, since I LOVE what Urban is doing
with kids and learning. Alas, this job will have my full attention for
another year or more. Did you hire? Well?

Soon, I would love to begin a dialogue about what our office (Learning Page
Staff) might do with your students. We just completed an obligatory project
with the National First Ladies Library (they were instrumental in providing
us with video conferencing equipment) that went very well and the climate
is ripe to begin planning for activities that our Fellows can work through
with us.

More to come...

Enjoy your weekend :-)

Best...