Columbine High Library

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 17:24:39 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
Subject: Columbine High Library

I got a listserv message from a Denver librarian reposted from a Special
Libraries Assn. listserv with the address for the Littleton, Colorado
Jaycees. They're taking donations to replace the library materials that
were destroyed last week by the fire alarm sprinklers. (Financial
donations, I assume) I'll keep the address on my pc for a few days. If
anyone wants it, let me know <mailto:ebro@loc.gov> and I'll send it to you.

I understand this information was also published in the Denver Post
<http://www.denverpost.com/> and Denver Rocky Mountain News
<http://www.insidedenver.com/>, but I haven't checked these sources myself.

Betty

   Elizabeth L. Brown, Reference Librarian, etc.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330
   ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/