Re: Hampster Dance Parody

From: Ron Stoloff (rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 13:17:48 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Ron Stoloff <rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US>
Subject: Re: Hampster Dance Parody

At 12:39 PM 4/2/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>We had so much fun with that silly "Hampster dance"....
>
>Here's the Hampster Dance Parody site for those particularly stressful days.
>Requires Shockwave plug-in. Slide your mouse around and blast away...
>
>http://newgrounds.com/assassin/hamster/index.html
>
>(I swear I didn't go looking for this -- a respectable person sent me the
>URL.)
>
>Betty,

yeh, yeh, that's what they all say!

At least when I sent hamsterdance around *I* admitted I have no shame!!

Ron Stoloff

If the gods had intended Man to fly, they wouldn't have given us railroads!

Check out these web sites:
In the Library of Congress, check out the Immigration/Migration - under
construction!
http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1998/lessonplans/98lpmain.html
For the Edison Cluster, see http://edisoncluster.phillynews.com - I'm
responsible for the Population page!