Re: New AM Homepage

From: Cathy Johnson (Cgj52@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 21:53:58 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Cathy Johnson <Cgj52@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: New AM Homepage

Judy,
        I was not going to take up this issue but I worked with the kids in American
Memories today. We were working with the baseball card collection and my
computer tech person had made a link from our homepage to the list of all
collections. I find it a bit awkward that I have to make three jumps from
memory.loc.gov to the page that lists all of the collections. I guess that I
will get used to it but the change has me a bit unsettled.

Cathy Johnson