Re: university credit

From: Kathleen Prody (kprody@METNET.MT.GOV)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 17:38:08 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Kathleen Prody <kprody@METNET.MT.GOV>
Subject: Re: university credit

Judy,
I have already registered for the class but cannot find my syllabus. Would you please email or fax,
(406)447-8836, the syllabus and criteria for evaluation. Niki and I are have been researching and testing
parts of our project and hope to have the new and improved version ready soon. The biggest problem I am
having so far is that everything takes much longer then I planned. I am having problems fitting it all into
my English curriculum. We will keep refining. Kathleen