Re: New A.M. collection online!

From: Laura Wakefield (Laurawake@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 19:19:52 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Laura Wakefield <Laurawake@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: New A.M. collection online!

In a message dated 1/4/99 9:47:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, ebro@loc.gov
writes:

<< This new online collection presents documentation of religious and
 secular music of Spanish-speaking residents of rural northern New Mexico >>
Just wanted to say how timely it is that this collection is now online. Joy
Penney and I presented a workshop to teachers at our school today and one of
them was a Spanish teacher who was interested in this collection. It was neat
to have one of our "students" point out a collection to us.
Laura Wakefield
97 Fellow
Neptune Middle School
Kissimmee, Florida