Re(2): Impeachment Teaching?

From: Monica R. Edinger (edinger@DALTON.ORG)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 12:14:36 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Monica R. Edinger" <edinger@DALTON.ORG>
Subject: Re(2): Impeachment Teaching?

Actually, my initial query was less about resources (although they are
great to have, thanks!) than about what sorts of conversations are
currently happening in schools right now about this crisis. Partly because
I've been watching this all wondering how I'll use it in my unit on the
Constitution. (I hope there is no Senate trial, but a couple of weeks ago
impeachment didn't seem very likely either. I take nothing for a certain
in this situation.) Also, there was an interesting article in yesterday's
New York Times about how teachers around the country are addressing this
situation in their teaching.
Thanks,
Monica