Re: Civil War News Articles

From: Debbie Abilock (debbie@NUEVA.PVT.K12.CA.US)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 22:43:09 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Debbie Abilock <debbie@NUEVA.PVT.K12.CA.US>
Subject: Re: Civil War News Articles

Thanks Eliz/Amy...a great idea to provide PDF and HTML versions! Everyone
using your materials can look like a "pro."

Debbie Abilock
The Nueva School
6565 Skyline Blvd.
Hillsborough, CA 94010
debbie@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us
"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,
but to question it." (Jacob Bronowski)

http://www.wms-arl.org/amf/

We are in the process of editing our lesson plan and uploading teacher
materials. We'll let you know when those are complete!

Elizabeth Ridgway