Re: Cal Update

From: Laura Wakefield (Laurawake@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 11:08:46 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Laura Wakefield <Laurawake@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: Cal Update

In a message dated 11/6/98 3:11:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, melesan@YAHOO.COM
writes:

<< Will your students post the tips for oral history interviews they've
> >discovered?
> >
> >My students would be very receptive to ideas coming from peers.

My students will begin working on their oral history interviews after
Christmas and your students tips would be most helpful to them as well. I
would appreciate an interchange about the projects. This will be my second
year of having my 8th graders do oral history interviews and I am hoping to
strengthen the interview process this year.
Laura Wakefield
97 Fellow
Neptune Middle School
Kissimmee, Florida 34744