news

From: Evelyn Bender (ebender@DEPT.ENGLISH.UPENN.EDU)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 07:07:26 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Evelyn Bender <ebender@DEPT.ENGLISH.UPENN.EDU>
Subject: news

Colleagues--

News from Philadelphia--the Library Division of the Philadelphia School
District will be giving workshops on the American Memory Collection,
resources of the Digital Library and integrating online resources into
classroom teaching in November. We're basing the workshops on the LC
model.

Ron and I had a presentation proposal accepted by the Education Trust for
their conference in Washington in November. [Due to bureaucratic reasons,
Ron will not be able to join me.]

Busily revising,

Evelyn